Cut them into smallish chunks and freeze them on a plate for 3 to 4 hours.
Assemble the rest of your ingredients. Yeah, I know, I said one ingredient. I really was afraid of the banana taste, so I decided to make 3 ingredient ice cream. Bananas, 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter (Jif, always use Jif. Please don't use Skippy, bleck), and 1/4 cup of chocolate chips. Now, here is where the recipe really gets tough ... throw it all in the food processor (or in my case, the Ninja) and process.
And after a few minutes you will have this gooey goodness. It was delicious! Seriously, delicious. It did have some banana flavor. But it was by no means over powering. Just yummy.
There are so many different flavor combinations you could come up with to make this different ever night. Well, not every night, but maybe ever other night. :) I think next we will try to make a cookies and cream version!
Hope you enjoyed my first blog post over here. I'll be back later in the week with a crafty project I am working on.
No comments:
Post a Comment